Since the start of Ruhija Gorilla Friends Resort Campsite, we have worked with so many people and organisations in various capacities. To us, even a visitor of a short while is a partner and friend because he/she helps push us towards a bigger goal that we strive for every day.
This big goal is "Enhancing local community livelihood enhancement through a sustainable tourism project ".
Below is a list of some of our major partners whose efforts towards our goal can't be appreciated enough.
- Local communities in Ruhija
- Institute of Tropical Forest Conservation (ITFC)
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- Uganda Community Tourism Association (UCOTA)
- Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA )
- Bwindi Mgahinga Conservation Trust (BMCT)
- International Gorilla Conservation Project (IGCP)
- Tour Operators all around East Africa
This is only a small list of our partners and it is by no means all of them.
Through our partners, we have been able to contribute to community development in Ruhija and beyond by providing jobs to various people and stakeholders which has enhanced conservation activities in Ruhija and Bwindi as a whole.
For this, we can't take the credit without sharing it with our partners and friends.